You are about to experience a state of the art procedure for retraining inappropriate Substance Specific Stress Responses and restoring optimal health, naturally.
The First Visit
Prior to your first visit you will complete a detailed case history questionnaire. This will help the doctor better understand your health concerns, and make your treatment ultimately more successful. The doctor will ask you questions about how, when, where, what, and why your health changed.
Your brain and nerve system need to be treated for system balance to prepare it for testing and/or Substance Specific Stress Reduction therapy. You will be seated comfortably with shoes and socks off. The doctor will set the bax3000 laser for treatment and shine the laser wand over your head and down your back, then on points on the hands and feet. The treatment is painless and only takes a few minutes.
Testing and Treatment
Depending on your case history and the severity and type of your symptoms, you may be tested with feedback clips placed on your middle fingers.
This allows the Bax3000 to analyze and record significant stress responses to thousands of digitized substances the brain believes are actually present, without actually causing an inappropriate response.
Treatments are determined by the positive findings, substances you know to have caused problems, and other health stresses you may have. Individual items, or groups of items are retrained by Substance Specific Stress Reduction each visit using the laser the same way as in system balance. Over time, the number of burdens troubling your system are decreased. This makes your Autonomic Nervous system’s reaction to individual items unnecessary. Often, something will get better, even before you were actually treated for it.
The number of visits you may need are only limited by the severity, and longevity of your conditions, and your desire for your body to function optimally.
There are certain things necessary to do, or avoid after a treatment, to allow your body the best chance to respond. The doctor will give you a list of recommendations. Occasionally, you may experience mild symptoms, sometimes similar to your actual problem. This may actually be sign that the frequency used was exactly right. Other times you may feel like you need to rest for a few hours.
The best advice is to listen to your body, and follow the recommendation given to you. Go home and relax and avoid doing anything that would negate or cancel the positive conditioning effect of the treatment. Give your body time to utilize the energy provided and begin the healing process.
Your results are determined by teamwork between you and the doctor!
LET’S GET STARTED
If you receive a treatment on the first visit:
* You may not shop for eight hours after the visit. So please shop in advance of your visit.
* You may not go to a restaurant for eight hours. (for any reason)
* You may not visit a hair salon, barber shop, or nail salon for twelve hours after being treated.
* You must avoid all chemicals for twelve hours, so please refuel your automobile before your visit.
* You may not bathe or shower for eight hours after treatment, so please shower before your visit.
* Do not chew gum, use breath mints, drink anything except water or eat anything after arriving for your visit.
* Not permitted for twelve hours after treatment: Massage, Acupuncture, Vigorous Exercise, Hot Tub, Sauna, Steam Room or Swimming.
* You may not consume alcohol for twelve hours after treatment.
* Do not eat a large meal after treatment.
* You may be given a list of additional things to avoid for twenty four hours after treatment.
The restrictions above are designed for the worst case scenario.
We have designed these suggestions based on years of practical experience. You may be able to break some or all of the rules and do just fine, or you may bend one rule and have to repeat the visit. You will have the best chance for success if you follow all the suggestions. The restrictions are to be followed for 24 hours, a small price to pay for a long term benefit.